What does HBNR stand for?
HBNR stands for Hybrid Biological Nutrient Removal
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hot Boxing News (website)
- Hermosa Beach Neighborhood Association (California)
- Home Based Newborn Care (India)
- Heparin Binding Neurite-Promoting Factor
- Heparin Binding Neurotrophic Factor
- Homi Bhabha National Institute (India)
- Hutterian Broadband Network, Inc.
- Hummingbirds of New Mexico (Silver City, NM; nonprofit preservation society; est. 1994)
- Human Brain Natriuretic Peptide
- Housing and Building National Research Centre (Ministry of Housing, Utilities and Urban Development; Egypt)
- Hassi Berkine South (oil field; Algerian National Oil Company)
- Health Behavior News Service
- Human Biology and Nutritional Sciences (University of Guelph; Ontario, Canada)
- Hulbert Bond Newsletter Sentiment Index
- Hermosa Beach Neighborhood Watch (California)
- Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge (Loleta, CA; US Fish and Wildlife Service)
- Hamilton Basketball Association (Recreation League in Canadian City)
- Hand Baggage Only