a global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance radio frequency components and compound semiconductor technologies, has announced that RFMD has commenced pre-production shipments of high-performance gallium nitride (GaN)-based CATV hybrid amplifiers to a major U.
What does HA stand for?
HA stands for Hybrid Amplifier
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HA
We have 65 other meanings of HA in our Acronym Attic
- Housing Authority
- Howey Academy (Florida)
- Hub Architecture
- Hull Array
- Human Anatomy (college course)
- Humanitarian Assistance
- Humanitarian Assistance (US DoD)
- Humic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Hybrid Algorithm
- Hydraulic Association (UK)
- Hydrocephalus Association
- Hydrogen Alpha
- Hypnotherapy Association
- La Habana (postcode, Cuba)
- High Assurance and Critical Computing System
- Helicopter Attack Squadron Light (US Navy aviation unit designation used 1967-72 and again 1976-88)
- Heterophile Antibody Positive (mononucleosis term)
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced today the development of a high-performance power amplifier based on gallium nitride (GaN) high electron mobility transistors (HEMT), which as a hybrid amplifier - an amplifier in which the transistor and capacitor are each mounted on separate semiconductor package substrates - features the world's highest output performance in terms of power and efficiency in the C-band to X-band radio frequency bandwidths above 5GHz.