The award was presented on February 23, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and hosted by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida.
What does HRPSS stand for?
HRPSS stands for Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hawaii Rare Plant Restoration Group
- Halton Regional Police Service (Ontario, Canada)
- Hazard Reduction Precedence Sequence
- Hessen/Rheinland-Pfalz/Saarland (German land regions)
- High Risk Point Source
- Historic Reno Preservation Society (Reno, NV)
- Human Resource Payroll Salary
- Human Resource Planning Society (Chicago, IL)
- Human Ribosomal Protein S6 Gene
- Heart Rate Power Spectral Analysis
- High Rate Picture Transmission
- High-Resolution Picture Transmission
- Highway Regulating Point Team
- Hudson River Park Trust (open space project; New York)
- Human Renal Proximal Tubular (cells)
- Human Renal Proximal Tubule Cells
- Human Renal Proximal Tubular Epithelial
- Human Renal Proximal Tubular Epithelial Cell
- High Resolution Picture Transmission Link Antenna