Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises partners with the International Fund for Animal Welfare to emphasize the importance of educating people about whales, still hunted in some parts of the world.
What does HWWC stand for?
HWWC stands for Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises (Barnstable, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HWWC
We have 1 other meaning of HWWC in our Acronym Attic
- Historical War Wheels (Belgium)
- Hope World Wide (Wayne, PA)
- How the World Works
- Hamburgisches Welt Wirtschafts Archiv (German)
- Harvey W. Wiley Award (est. 1956)
- Hawaii Water Works Association (trade group)
- Hello World We Are Electro (fashion brand; Maximilliam Hug)
- Hanover Water Works Company (Hanover, NH)
- Health, Work and Wellness Conference
- Hispanic Women of Weld County (Colorado)
- Humanizing Work and Work Environment (conference; India)
- Himalayan World Wide Educational Consultancy (Nepal)
- Hardware Working Group
- Howling Wolves Wine Group (Australia)
- Hamburgische Welt-Wirtschafts-Institut (Germany)
- Hard White Wheat Incentive Program
- Hard Winter Wheat Quality Laboratory (Manhattan, KS)
- Hand Washing With Soap
- Harley Wood Winter School (Australia)
- Heat Watch-Warning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises (pounds 23) do regular four-hour round trips out of Barnstable to Stellwagen Bank.