He added: "HAS2 makes hyaluronic acid synthase 2, and it's an enzyme that makes hyaluronic acid, and that's one of the principal constituents of the skin.
What does HAS2 stand for?
HAS2 stands for Hyaluronic Acid Synthase 2
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hrvatski Atletski Savez (Croatian Athletic Federation)
- HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) Adaptive Streaming
- Human Activity Systems
- Human Audio Sponge (band)
- Human-As-Sensor (military)
- Humanitarian Air Service (UN)
- Hydraulic Actuator System
- Hydrometeorological Analysis and Support
- Hyper Amorphous Silicon (TFT LCD)
- Hyperion Sensor Assembly
- Hawaii Amateur Surfing Association
- Hearing & Speech Agency
- Henneth Annun Story Archive (moderated Lord of the Rings fanfiction)
- High Altitude SIGINT Architecture
- Highly Accelerated Stress Audit
- Hillsborough Association of School Administrators (Florida, USA)
- Hitachi Amateur Sports Association (Japan)
- Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
- Hopkins Association for Stroke Awareness (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- HIV/AIDS/STD Alliance Bangladesh