EastFife 3 Stenhousemuir 2 EAST FIFE winger Bobby Barr admits the game with Stenhousemuir was more farce than football due to the hurricane conditions.
What does HURCON stand for?
HURCON stands for Hurricane Condition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Harvard University Retirees Association (Boston, MA)
- Health Utilisation Research Alliance (New Zealand)
- Huntington Urban Renewal Authority (West Virginia)
- Human Use Regulatory Affairs Advisor
- Human Rights Awareness and Development Centre (Nepal)
- Human Rights Accompaniment in Haiti
- Human Use Review Board
- Helicopter Utilization Review Committee (Massachusetts)
- Hurricane Communications
- Hird of Unix-Replacing Daemons
- North American Hurricane Database (US NOAA)
- Human Rights and Environment Forum (est. 1996; Nepal)
- Human Rights and Extreme Poverty Project (academic network; Norway)
- Hurricane Report
- Hurricane Evacuation
- Highway-User Revenue Fund (Arizona Department of Transportation)
- Hughes Undergraduate Research Fellow (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Harvard Ukrainian Research Institute
- Hosei University Research Institute California
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oil prices are again expected to spike this week as supplies from the Gulf of Mexico are being disrupted by Tropical Storm Isaac and hurricane conditions regularly hamper output in the summer in the US.
These measures go a long way toward minimizing damage common with heavy rain, hurricane conditions or winter storms.
Hurricane conditions ripped off part of the roof at the new stadium of St Helens.
On December 9, 1886, crew members from Southport, Lytham and St Anne's battled against hurricane conditions to rescue 12 men trapped aboard the German ship, the Mexico.
Carver told the Chronicle: "It was a game played in what seemed like hurricane conditions.
Among specific topics are the flushing of Louisiana's coastal bays under hurricane conditions, Puget Sound Operational Forecast System as a real-time predictive tool for marine resource management and emergency responses, overland tidal power generation using a modular tidal prism, and coupling a high resolution hurricane storm surge model to operational weather and ocean predictive systems.