Borrowers who claim they were fraudulently lent money by the now failed Huron River Area Credit Union have sued the NCUA in an attempt to stop the agency from collecting on the loans.
What does HRACU stand for?
HRACU stands for Huron River Area Credit Union (now called Huron River Financial, in Michigan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRACU
- Hamilton Road Area Community Association (UK)
- Hungarian Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Association (est. 1993)
- Hotel & Restaurant Approval and Classification Committee (India)
- Human Resource Association of Centre County (Pennsylvania)
- Human Resources Association of Central Connecticut (Society for Human Resource Management)
- Hunter Regional Algal Coordinating Committee (Australia)
- Human Resource Association of Central Indiana
- Human Resources Association of Central Ohio
- Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Human Resource Association of Central Utah
- Hotel and Restaurant Administration (degree; various universities)
- Human Rights Approach to Development
- Hyperreactive Airway Disease
- Heartland Regional Alcohol and Drug Assessment Center (Mission, KS)
- Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (Greece)
- Hopeless Romantic And Damn Proud
- High Resolution Adsorption
- High-Resolution Auger Electron Spectroscopy
- Headrick, Rizik, Alvarez & Fernandez (law firm; Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic)
- Human Relations Area File
Samples in periodicals archive:
There were three credit union failures as a result of bad real estate deals: Norlarco, Huron River Area Credit Union of Ann Arbor, Mich.