In 1986, the County and Huron Regional Medical Center (HRMC) entered into a written agreement, whereby HRMC would lease the hospital from the County.
What does HRMC stand for?
HRMC stands for Huron Regional Medical Center (Huron, SD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRMC
We have 27 other meanings of HRMC in our Acronym Attic
- Human Resource Management Branch
- High-Resolution Model-Based Processing
- High Resolution Multi-Beam Sonar System
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center (Hackettstown, NJ)
- Hardridaz Motorcycle Club (Nigeria)
- Haywood Regional Medical Center (Clyde, NC)
- Helen Ross McNabb Center, Inc. (Knoxville, TN)
- Holmes Regional Medical Center (Melbourne, Florida)
- Human Resource Management Commission
- Human Resources Management Consulting (Dubendorf, Switzerland)
- High Resolution Melting Curve Analysis
- Harrington Regional Medical Center, Inc. (Amarillo, TX)
- Hormone Refractory Metastatic Carcinoma of the Prostate
- Head Restraint Measuring Device
- Highlands Ranch Metro District (Highlands Ranch, CO)
- Human Resource Management Division (aka Human Resources Management Department)
- Human Resources Management Department (aka Human Resource Management Division)
- Human Resources Management and Development Centre (Pakistan)
- Human Resource Management and Development Office
- Human Resource Management and Development Service (Department of Social Welfare and Development; Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nancy Tarbox, MT Huron Regional Medical Center Huron, SD Celia, thank you so much for your column about your nephew, Benjamin.