[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Hurghada Environmental Protection and Conservation Association (HEPCA) is working towards the protection and preservation of the natural resources of the Red Sea and Egypt.
What does HEPCA stand for?
HEPCA stands for Hurghada Environmental Protection and Conservation Association (Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEPCA
We have 1 other meaning of HEPCA in our Acronym Attic
- Hepatitis B
- Higher Education Personnel Board (Washington)
- Handloom Export Promotion Council (India)
- Hepatitis C
- High Energy Proportional Counter
- Hispanic Employment Program Coordinator
- Historical Electromagnetic Propagation Conditions
- Human Endothelial Progenitor Cells (cardiology)
- Hydro Electric Power Corridor (Canada)
- Health Policy for Children and Adolescents (World Health Organization)
- Hepatitis C Information and News Network
- Hokkaido Electric Power Co. Inc. (Japan)
- Hydro-Electric Power Commission of Ontario (Canada)
- Higher Education Purchasing Consortium Wales (UK)
- High Energy Particle Detector
- High Energy Physics Department (Russia)
- High Energy Physics Division (various locations)
- High Explosive Point Detonate
- Health and Physical Education
- Horizontal Estimated Position Error (geocaching)