Walter Gropius Master Artist Series Presents: Sook Jin Jo Huntington Museum of Art Huntington, West Virginia April 2-May 29, 2011 Formerly a railroad hub on the Ohio River, Huntington is a community in transition, working to repurpose abandoned buildings and breathe new life into a depressed region.
What does HMOA stand for?
HMOA stands for Huntington Museum of Art (Huntington, West Virginia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMOA
- Hear Me Out (chat)
- Heavy Machine Operator
- Hermanus Magnetic Observatory
- Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico - General Ignacio Pesqueira Garcia (Airport Code)
- Hibbert Moneymaking Organization (The Simpsons cartoon)
- High Mobility Operations
- Home Media Option (TiVo)
- House in Multiple Occupation (UK)
- Hydro Mechanical Obliteration (Colson's weed removal by high-pressure water jet)
- Home Mortgage of America (Lancaster, CA)
- Highland Museum of Childhood (UK)
- Hellenic Ministry of Defence (Greece)
- Hood Milk Overdose (band)
- House Made Of Dawn (Industrial Metal Band)
- Hypertension-Mediated Organ Damage
- Hand Movement, Orientation, and Grasp (biometrics)
- Holy Mother of God
- Heartland Mothers of Multiples (club; San Diego, CA)
- Hybrid Matrix Operator-Monte Carlo (physics)
- Health Maintenance of Oregon, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was a citizen member of the Editorial Board of The Herald-Dispatch; United Way of the River Cities, serving as a member of the Board of Directors and President; Huntington YMCA as a Board of Directors member and Physical Education Committee Chair; a member of the Junior League of Huntington and Huntington Museum of Art volunteer.
Hollandsworth is a guide at the Huntington Museum of Art.