Flying high after that win, the Huntington Beach Bad Boy steps in as a late replacement and 7-2 underdog against another former light-heavyweight champ Rashad Evans, but any thoughts of Ortiz getting back into title contention could be short-lived.
What does HBBB stand for?
HBBB stands for Huntington Beach Bad Boy (Tito Ortiz)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HBBB
We have 2 other meanings of HBBB in our Acronym Attic
- Herman Badillo Bilingual Academy
- Hernando Beach Business Association (Florida)
- Herts, Beds & Bucks Angling (United Kingdom)
- Hillsboro Boys Baseball Association (Hillsboro, OR)
- Hollywood Beach Business Association (Florida)
- Home Based Business Association
- Homer Bed & Breakfast Association (Alaska)
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (higher education degree)
- Hosford Abernethy Neighborhood Association (Oregon)
- Hard Bargain Blues Band (band; Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Hyperosmolar Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption
- Hayes Barton Baptist Church (Raleigh, NC)
- Heartland Baptist Bible College (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- Hinckley Bosworth Borough Council (UK)
- Home Based Business Council, Inc.
- Horseshoe Bay Business and Community Association (Canada)
- Humboldt Bay Bicycle Commuters Association (Eureka, CA)
- Happy Belated Birthday
- Hereditary Bundle Branch System Defect
- Home-Based Business Enclave (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liddell pounced on Ortiz, nicknamed ``The Huntington Beach Bad Boy,'' and started throwing punches at a furious rate.
THE Huntington Beach Bad Boy Tito Ortiz returns to the Octagon at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas tonight and looks good value at 5-4 to get a victory against lightheavyweight Forrest Griffin, writes Dan Williams.