The Journal of Huntington's Disease published the finding of Kevin M.
What does HD stand for?
HD stands for Huntington's Disease
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HD
We have 50 other meanings of HD in our Acronym Attic
- Household Drivers
- Housing Department
- Hrvatski Dragovoljac (Croatian: Volunteer; Zagreb football club)
- Huddersfield (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Human Developement (course of study)
- Human Dimension
- Humanitarian Demining (US Government unexploded ordnance mission areas)
- Humidity Detector
- Humpty Dumpty (fictional character)
Samples in periodicals archive:
My daughter-in-law has Huntington's disease (HD), and tests detect that one of her children has it also.
Whether this aggregation directly causes Huntington's disease or is part of a more complex process is an open question, she notes.