As a nonprofit strategic planning consultant, she assisted the Women's Leadership Institute, Chattanooga Symphony and Opera, Friends of the Festival, Hunter Museum of American Art and the United Way of Greater Chattanooga.
What does HMAA stand for?
HMAA stands for Hunter Museum of American Art
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMAA
We have 5 other meanings of HMAA in our Acronym Attic
- Humanitarian Mine Action (US DoD)
- Hunterdon Museum of Art (Clinton, NJ)
- Hydro-Mechanical Metering Assembly (turbine engine component)
- Malmo, Sweden - Malmo Harbour (Airport Code)
- Marine Attack Helicopter
- Hawaii Management Alliance Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Hotel Motel and Accommodation Association (Australia)
- Houston Maritime Arbitrators Association (Houston, TX)
- Human Melanoma-Associated Antigen
- Hungarian Medical Association of America (Amherst, NY)
- Hotel Motel and Accommodation Association of Australia
- Harrison Museum of African American Culture (Roanoke, VA)
- Hotel, Motel and Accommodation Association of Victoria (Australia)
- Human Monoclonal Antibody (immunology)
- Houston Men's Adult Baseball League (Houston, TX)
- Hash-Based Message Authentication Code
- Hashed Message Authentication Code
- Hazardous Materials Advisory Council
- Helsinki Metropolitan Area Council
- Hot Mix Asphalt Construction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chattanooga has a deep appreciation for the arts, and our Hunter Museum of American Art is located on a bluff overlooking the river.