Sinclair Knight Merz (SKM), in association with Denton Corker Marshall (DCM), has won the 2013 Newcastle Jury Prize for Best Overall Contribution to Newcastle Architecture and the Public Architecture Award at the Australian Institute of Architects, Newcastle Architecture Awards for the recently completed Hunter Medical Research Institute (HMRI) building.
What does HMRI stand for?
HMRI stands for Hunter Medical Research Institute (Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMRI
We have 3 other meanings of HMRI in our Acronym Attic
- Hidden Markov Random Field (medical imaging)
- Housing Market Renewal Fund (UK)
- Hawaii Marine Recreational Fishing Survey
- Hawaii Mapping Research Group
- Heywood Model Railway Group (UK)
- HIV Molecular Research Group (Dublin, Ireland)
- Homeopathic Medicine Research Group (EU)
- Her Majesty's Railway Inspectorate
- Hospital Medical Records Institute
- Housing Market Renewal Initiative (UK)
- Huntington Medical Research Institutes (Pasadena, CA)
- Hyundai Maritime Research Institute
- Hira Lal Mohan Devi Rita Gupta Institute of Technology & Management (India)
- Highland Medical Research Journal (Nigeria)
- Health Media Research Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Home Missions Regional Leader (staff member; Christian Reformed Church in North America)
- Hospital Municipal Rocha Maia (Portuguese: Municipal Hospital of Rocha Maia; Botafogo, Brazil)
- Haematological Malignancy Research Network (cancer)
- Her Majesty's Royal Navy
- Horizontal Medical Research Organization (Kyoto University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are also grateful to the University of Newcastle for their continued support and to the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing and the Hunter Medical Research Institute for their funding and support.
Gibson, professor in the department of respiratory and sleep medicine at Hunter Medical Research Institute at John Hunter Hospital in Newcastle, Australia.