[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "The buildings are located near notable landmarks including the Hunter College School of Social Work, the East River Plaza, and the famous Patsy's Pizzeria which is across the street.
What does HCSS stand for?
HCSS stands for Hunter College School of Social Work (New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCSS
We have 26 other meanings of HCSS in our Acronym Attic
- Hundred Call Seconds Per Hour
- Hampshire County Structure Plan Review (UK)
- Health Care Service Record
- Hypersensitive Carotid Sinus Reflex
- Health Club Step Riser Cart
- Hague Centre for Strategic Studies (est. 2007; Netherlands)
- Heavy Construction Systems Specialists, Inc. (est. 1986; Houston, TX)
- High Capacity Stacker Stapler (Xerox)
- High Capacity Storage System (Novell)
- Home and Community Support Staff (Albany, NY)
- Hypercompact Stellar System (astrophysics)
- Hypersensitive Carotid Sinus Syndrome (medical disorder)
- Harvard Chinese Students and Scholars Association
- Health Care Systems Support Activity
- Hennepin County Sheriff's Supervisors Association
- Home and Community Support Services Agency (US Army)
- Hawaii Citizens for the Separation of State and Church
- Hanoi College of Social Sciences and Humanities (Vietnam)
- House Committee on Science, Space and Technology
- Health Corporation of Singapore Staff Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parchment, MSW, is research assistant, Hunter College School of Social Work, 129 East 79th Street, New York, NY 10075; e-mail: dwheeler@hunter.
The $131 million Hunter College School of Social Work now under construction in East Harlem is partly financed through a creative arrangement that leveraged the sale of the school's current site on the Upper East Side to build a state-of-the-art facility in a new neighborhood that will benefit from a new academic center.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The eight-story building is across the street from the new location of Hunter College School of Social Work.
Planned projects, such as the East Harlem Media Entertainment and Cultural Center and Hunter College School of Social Work, are also clearly mapped out in detail.