com)-- 8th grade student Serina Hu from Hunter College High School was named the individual winner at MATHCOUNTS Manhattan 2013.
What does HCHS stand for?
HCHS stands for Hunter College High School (New York City)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCHS
We have 64 other meanings of HCHS in our Acronym Attic
- Health Careers High School (San Antonio, TX)
- Henderson County High School (Kentucky)
- Henry Clay High School (Lexington, KY)
- Henry County High School (various locations)
- Hill City High School (various locations)
- Holland Christian High School (Michigan)
- Home Care and Hospice Services (Pennsylvania)
- Homer-Center High School (Homer City, Pennsylvania)
- Hope Christian High School (Manila, Philippines)
- Hospital and Community Health Services (UK National Health Service)
- Hispanic Community Health Study/Study of Latinos (epidemiological study; various locations)
- Harris County-Houston Sports Authority (Texas)
- Health Care Health & Safety Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Howard County Horse Show Association (Maryland)
- High Cholesterol, High Taurine Diet
- Huron County Health Unit (Canada)
- Health Care for Homeless Veterans
- Healthy Child Healthy World
- Hereditary Cerebral Hemorrhage with Amyloidosis of the Dutch-Type
- Hereditary Cerebral Hemorrhage with Amyloidosis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arvind's competitor, Thomas Dumbach, 14, of Whitestone, Queens, an eighth-grader at Hunter College High School in Manhattan, also spelled his two words correctly.
Going to Hunter College High School in New York City, where I'm a junior, made coming out something of a nonissue.
Yoga feels so good," says Justine Grissin-Churchill, 13, at Hunter College High School in New York City.