UltraScan VIS from Hunter Associates Laboratory, Inc.
What does HAL stand for?
HAL stands for Hunter Associates Laboratory (Reston, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HAL
We have 144 other meanings of HAL in our Acronym Attic
- Holston Associated Libraries, Inc.
- Home Automated Living
- Homework Access Line
- Horizontal Alert Limit
- Horticulture Australia Ltd.
- Hot Air Leveling (technique for laying soldering coating on circuit boards)
- Houston Aerospace Language (US NASA)
- Howard Astronomical League (Howard County, Maryland)
- Human Access Language (early variation of Lotus 123)
- Humanities, Arts and Languages
- Hybrid Assistive Limb (robotic suit)
- Hyper Article En Ligne (Hyper Article on Line)
- Hyper-Algorithmic Logic (Star Bridge Systems Inc. hypercomputer technology)
- Hyperbaric Airlock
- Hyperspace Analog to Language
- Hypertext Aided Learning
- Hypertext Application Language (Internet draft standard)
- Huntsville Alabama L5 Society
- Harvard African Law Association (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hunter Associates Laboratory (HunterLab) have announced the creation of a new subsidiary - Smart Machine Vision Inc.
David Ward has joined the sales force of Hunter Associates Laboratory, Inc.
With port-up or port-forward measurement orientation, a variety of sample-handling accessories and a port plate for wet samples, this unit is adaptable for measuring the colour of many different sample types, including powders, pastes, pellets and opaque or translucent liquids or solids, say Hunter Associates Laboratory Inc of 11491 Sunset Hills Road, Reston, VA 20190-5280, USA, fax:+1 703 471 4237.
Steve Kushnir, David Ward and Randy Thesken joined the sales team of Hunter Associates Laboratory.
Other prior positions include associate director of Hunter Associates Laboratory, Color Control Coordinator at the Harshaw Chemical Company's color pigment and dye division and research chemist for the Mary Carter Paint Company.
ColorQuest XE from Hunter Associates Laboratory, Inc.
CIRCLE 80) CO-OR/APPEARANCE INSTRUMENTS Hunter Associates Laboratory Inc.