Drew Nash, Manager of Hunter Army Airfield branch, said, It s an honor to open a new branch for Georgia s military community.
What does HAAF stand for?
HAAF stands for Hunter Army Airfield
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HAAF
We have 3 other meanings of HAAF in our Acronym Attic
- Hawaii Association of Addiction and Drug Abuse Counselors
- High-Angle Annular Dark Field
- High-Angle Annular Detector Dark-Field
- High Angle Annular Dark Field STEM Detector
- Haitian American Association of Engineers and Scientists
- Houston Area Association for the Education of Young Children (Texas)
- Hamilton Army Air Field (Marin County, California)
- Healthy African American Families (Los Angeles, CA)
- Hispanic Advertising Agencies Fund
- Hood Army Airfield
- Hypoglycemia Associated Autonomic Failure (medicine)
- Hazardous Area Alarm Group
- Healthcare Advertising Agencies Group
- Hepatitis A Antigen (infectious disease)
- Housing for the Aged Action Group (Australia)
- Human Alpha-1-Acid Glycoprotein (pharmacology)
- Humanitarian Affairs Advisory Group (Afghanistan)
- Hapten Antibody Anti-Hapten Method (histology)
- Heritage Assessment and History (Epping, Australia)
- Howard Area Alternative High School (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fort Stewart covers 280,000 acres, including Hunter Army Airfield and parts of five different counties in southeast Georgia.
His stateside assignments include Kelly AFB, Texas, Voice Intercept Section Supervisor; Hunter Army Airfield, Georgia, Guardrail Collection Squad Leader; Fort Irwin, California, Collection and Jamming Platoon Squad Leader; Fort Huachuca, Arizona, 111th MI Bde Training NCO, and Fort Carson, Colorado, 3rd BCT TUAS Platoon Sergeant.
Fort Stewart is located on 279,000 acres of heavily wooded land in Liberty County in southeast Georgia, while Hunter Army Airfield is located on 5,400 acres of land in Chatham County in the southwestern part of Savannah, GA.
Smith and Scott were taken into custody as they both attempted to enter Hunter Army Airfield but the last suspect Battle, was still in Hinesville, thankfully he eventually walked out of the home and the hostage was freed.
The 87th CSSB's LTF consisted of the 87th CSSB's HHC, the 632d Field Maintenance Company, and the medium transportation company from the 260th Quartermaster Battalion at Hunter Army Airfield, Georgia.
Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield is a major hub for Army force projection and is home of the 3rd Infantry Division.
Once the off-load was completed, wheeled vehicles were convoyed to Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield, Ga.