The Hungarian-American Enterprise Fund offered loans, equity capital, and technical assistance to promote private-sector development.
What does HAEF stand for?
HAEF stands for Hungarian-American Enterprise Fund (USAID)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HAEF
We have 1 other meaning of HAEF in our Acronym Attic
- Hungarian Atomic Energy Commission (Hungary)
- Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company
- Hapeville Auto Employees Credit Union (Hapeville, GA)
- Heaven and Earth Designs
- Hot Air Exhaust Ducting
- Hampton Alliance for Educational Excellence (Allison Park, PA)
- Herri Arduralaritzaren Euskal Erakundea
- Hale Area Education Foundation (Hale, Michigan)
- Harlingen Area Educational Foundation (Harlingen, TX)
- Hellenic-American Educational Foundation (Athens, Greece)
- High Availability Event Handlers (computer coding)
- Himpunan Ahli Elektro Indonesia (Indonesian Electrical Association)
- Hanford Area Economic Investment Fund (Kennewick, WA)
- Hanford Area Economic Investment Fund Committee (Kennewick, WA)
- Hala Enterprises (Pakistan)
- Hepatic Artery Embolization/Ligation
- Honor Association of Exceptional Learning (Tennessee Tech University)
- Housing Association of East London (South Africa)
- Hawthorn-Auckland English Language Centre
- Herpes-Associated Erythema Multiforme
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hungarian-American Enterprise Fund has offered loans, equity capital, and technical assistance to promote private-sector development.