Byline: MAEVE QUIGLEY THE Voice judge Brian Kennedy is rapped by fellow coaches on Sunday by fellow coaches for comparing one of the contestants to the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
What does HoND stand for?
HoND stands for Hunchback of Notre Dame
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HoND
- HO Scale Narrow Gauge (3 feet)
- Health of Naval Aviation
- Hawaii Ocean Noise Coalition (International Ocean Noise Coalition)
- Hell of the North Cotswolds (UK mountain biking race)
- Hooked on Nicotine Checklist
- Horii Oral Nasal Coupling
- Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon (chemistry)
- Hyperosmolar Nonketotic Coma
- Hydrogen Oxygen Nitrogen Chlorine Bromine Iodine Flourine ( elements that exist as diatomic molecules)
- Housing Opportunities of Northern Delaware (Wilmington, DE)
- Hypertensive Obese Non-compliant Diabetic Adult (medical slang)
- Hands-On Network Environment (IBM Marketing Support System)
- Houston Organization of Nurse Executives (Houston, TX)
- Helicopter Operations In A Night Environment (Against) A Simulated Target
- Human Organization to Nix Extensive Student Tuition Increases
- High Capacity Optical Networks and Enabling Technologies (International Symposium)
- Honor Our New Ethnic Youth (Eugene, OR)
- Hotels of Newquay Enhance Yourself
- Health On the Net Foundation
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus the same Brit team--Pink, Feeney, the Tony Award-winning designer Lez Brotherston, and lighting designer Paul Pyant--responsible for Boston Ballet's The Hunchback of Notre Dame last March came together again for this Dracula.
It seats roughly 900 (go early for The Hunchback of Notre Dame program).
Byline: PATRICK MULCHRONE A THEATRE company has renamed The Hunchback of Notre Dame in case it upset the disabled.