He holds a Bachelor of Engineering Degree from Hunan University, an MBA degree from the Huazhong University of Science and Technology and a Doctorate in Marine Engineering from Wuhan University of Technology.
What does HNU stand for?
HNU stands for Hunan University (Hunan, China)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HNU
We have 4 other meanings of HNU in our Acronym Attic
- Hungarian National Tourist Office
- Human Neonatal Thymic Organ Culture
- Health and Nutrition Tracking Service (WHO)
- Heparin Neutralized Thrombin Time
- Hebei Normal University (China)
- Henrietta Neighbors United (Henrietta, NY)
- Hochschule Neu-Ulm (German university)
- Holy Names University (Oakland, CA)
- Huazhong Normal University (China)
- Hunan Normal University (China)
- Nuclear Harmony Constraint
- Hanoi National University of Education (Vietnam)
- Human NIS (Sodium Iodide Symporter) Upstream Enhancer
- Heptyl Nonyl Undecyl Phthalate
- Health Network Ventures, Inc. (Kansas City, MO)
- Hebrew Names Version
- Heilbronner Hohenloher Haller Nahverkehr GmbH (German)
- High Nature Value (farmland)
- Hijos Nacidos Vivos (Spanish: Children Born Alive)
- Hump Nosed Viper (snake species)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is gratifying that there is to be a link between the Hankow Union Hospital in Hunan Province and the College of Medicine of Swansea University, especially as it is now nearly 30 years since I gave a course of lectures on electrochemistry and ion-selective electrodes (with roles in blood electrolyte analysis) to an audience of several hundred at Hunan University in Changsha in October 1983.
From there, I joined Hunan University and was honoured to receive the Shoashan Friendship Award, the highest award given by the Hunan government to a foreigner.