What does HCBHP stand for?
HCBHP stands for Humboldt Community Breast Health Project (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Horse Council British Columbia (Langley, BC, Canada)
- Harnett County Business/Education Partnership (Dunn, NC)
- Hailey College of Banking and Finance (Pakistan)
- Harmony Central Bass Forum
- Hemispheric Cerebral Blood Flow
- Hennepin County Bar Foundation (Minneapolis, MN)
- Hidalgo County Bar Foundation (Edinburg, TX)
- High Country Bus Festival (camping event for VW buses and their owners)
- Hippocampal CA1 (Cortical Area 1) Blood Flow
- Health Care Business Integrity
- Historic Chicago Bungalow Initiative
- Huntingdon County Business and Industry (Huntingdon, PA)
- Hawaii Collegiate Baseball League (Honolulu, HI)
- Health Center for Better Living (sells alternative health care products)
- High Contrast Bailey-Lovie Chart (visual acuity screening)
- Human Cord Blood Lymphocytes (immunology)
- Human Cord Blood Mononuclear Cell
- Human Cord Blood Mononuclear Cells
- High Country Business Network (Boone, NC)