Visit 12 gardens in and around Eureka, and enjoy tea and scones at the Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge.
What does HBNWR stand for?
HBNWR stands for Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge (Loleta, CA; US Fish and Wildlife Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hummingbirds of New Mexico (Silver City, NM; nonprofit preservation society; est. 1994)
- Human Brain Natriuretic Peptide
- Hybrid Biological Nutrient Removal
- Housing and Building National Research Centre (Ministry of Housing, Utilities and Urban Development; Egypt)
- Hassi Berkine South (oil field; Algerian National Oil Company)
- Health Behavior News Service
- Human Biology and Nutritional Sciences (University of Guelph; Ontario, Canada)
- Hulbert Bond Newsletter Sentiment Index
- Hermosa Beach Neighborhood Watch (California)
- Hamilton Basketball Association (Recreation League in Canadian City)
- Hand Baggage Only
- Handled By Officer (police communications)
- Healthy Birth Outcomes ( various organizations)
- Help A Brother Out
- High Band Operator
- Historische Bildungsforschung Online (German history of education research website)
- Hoger Beroeps Onderwijs
- Hollywood Bowl Orchestra (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mourning: Richard Guadagno, 38, refuge manager for the Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge in Loleta, California, and a victim of the September 11 terrorist attack on the U.
Humboldt Bay NWR Outreach efforts involving the control of noxious weeds continue at Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge (NWR).