Her first major award was the Sanderson's Art in Industry award presented on her graduation from the RCA, the most recent came from the Arts and Humanities Research Board.
What does HRB stand for?
HRB stands for Humanities Research Board (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRB
We have 48 other meanings of HRB in our Acronym Attic
- High-Readiness Brigade (UN)
- High-Risk Behavior
- Highways Research Board (UK)
- Historic Review Board (various locations)
- Hot-Rolled Band (metal product)
- Housing Revenue Bond (various organizations)
- Human Resources Boosters
- Human Resources Branch (Canada)
- Human Rights Bibliography
- Human Rights Bureau (Montana DOL&I)
- Rockwell Hardness B Scale (also seen as Hardness Rockwell B)
- Harrisonburg-Rockingham Bar Association (Virginia)
- Havana Rabbit Breeders Association
- Historic Red Bluff Association (California)
- HoofBeats Rare Breed Association
- HrvatskiBarokni Ansambl (Hungarian)
- Human Resources Benchmarking Association
- Human Rights Based Approach
- Humboldt River Basin Assessment (Nevada)
- Hunt's Retreat Benevolent Association (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A team of linguists led by Professor David Trotter of the Department of European Languages at the University of Wales, Aberystwyth is revising the Anglo-Norman Dictionary, first published 1977-1992 by the Arts and Humanities Research Board.
The cash has been given by the Arts and Humanities Research Board to study how news is translated and how this affects global relations.
Sir Brian, who is a non-executive chairman of the arts and humanities research board, has published more than 260 scientific papers on biological clocks and reproductive physiology.
Report of research funded by The Arts and Humanities Research Board.
Funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Board, a special bursary will be awarded to a children's writer in memory of one of children's writer Irma Chilton.