What does HEWS stand for?
HEWS stands for Humanitarian Early Warning Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEWS
We have 2 other meanings of HEWS in our Acronym Attic
- Health, Environment, Welfare & Institutions
- Heinrich Wilke (Bad Arolsen, Germany)
- Higher Education Washington, Inc.
- Hen Egg-White Lysozyme
- Health Education and Wellness Program (Kennedy Space Center, NASA)
- Heliborne Early Warning Radar
- High Efficiency Water-Reducing Agent
- Higher Education Workplace Relations Requirements (Australia)
- Health Early Warning System (Portuguese National Health Institute)
- Helicopter Electronic Warfare System
- Humanitarian Early Warning System (Inter-Agency Standing Committee; UN)
- Higher Education Workplace Skills Olympiad (Australia)
- Hanford Employee Welfare Trust (Richland, WA)
- Hanbury Evans Wright Vlattas Company
- Higher Education Workers Victoria Award (Australia)
- Hightstown East Windsor Youth Baseball League (New Jersey)
- Heat Exchanger (for cooling electronic equipment)
- Helsinki Stock Exchange