Humanitarian Demining Training Center Another of our successful building partner capacity training programs is the Humanitarian Demining Training Center (HDTC) located at Ft.
What does HDTC stand for?
HDTC stands for Humanitarian Demining Training Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HDTC
We have 5 other meanings of HDTC in our Acronym Attic
- High Density Traffic Airport
- High Desert Tennis Association (California)
- Highland Dancing Teachers Association of England (Winchester, NH)
- Howie Day Trading Board (musician fan web forum)
- Hexa-Decyl-Tri-Butyl-Phosphonium Bromide
- High Definition Telecine (film process)
- High-Density Turbidity Current (sedimentary geology)
- Holding Down the Couch (webcomic)
- Homeland Defense Technology Center (US Army)
- Hornchurch Drum & Trumpet Corps (UK)
- Halfway Down the Danube (blog)
- High Definition Time Domain Multiplex
- High Definition Time Domain Reflectometry
- How Did They Do That?
- Henry David Thoreau Elementary
- Hunt Down the Freeman (gaming; Half-Life 2 mod)
- How Did This Get Made? (podcast)
- How Did That Happen
- How Did This Happen
- Hershey-Derry Township Historical Society (Hershey, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All the activities will be colocated in an area on Fort Leonard Wood that will provide better fusion and integration of the CEHC, the Humanitarian Demining Training Center, the 67th Engineer Detachment (Mine Dog), and possibly a Department of Defense mine dog training academy, forming an Explosive Hazards Center of Excellence.
Following its tour of the MAIC at JMU, the delegation visited mine action-related facilities at the Global Training Academy in Somerset, Texas, the Humanitarian Demining Training Center at Ft.