Malaysian Defence Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi called for the establishment of centres focusing on humanitarian assistance and disaster relief.
What does HA/DR stand for?
HA/DR stands for Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HA/DR
We have 3 other meanings of HA/DR in our Acronym Attic
- Helicopter Attack Squadron Light (US Navy aviation unit designation used 1967-72 and again 1976-88)
- Heterophile Antibody Positive (mononucleosis term)
- High Availability Automated Control System Library Server
- High Availability-Base Station Manager
- Hospital-Acquired Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Hippuric Acid in Urine
- Hospital-Acquired Symptomatic Urinary Tract Infection
- Home Agent in a WLAN domain (WLAN = Wireless Local Area Network)
- Height Age/Bone Age Ratio
- High Availability/Disaster Recovery
- Height of Apogee/Height of Perigee
- Harmonious Mobility Network (Toyota)
- Hrvatski Akademski Športski Klub (Croatian: Academic Sport Club)
- Human A2a Subtype of Adenosine Receptor
- Homozygous arginine at codon 72
- Human Adenovirus 8
- Haloacetic Acid
- Haris Al Afaq (Dubai, UAE)
- Harvard Alumni Association
- Havyaka Association of Americas (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program teaches logistics principles and the administration and organization of humanitarian assistance and disaster relief services.
Japan civilian and military relations with regards to humanitarian assistance and disaster relief operations, the U.
The "Phrog," as the tandem-rotor assault support helicopter is affectionately known, has taken Marines into battle, provided humanitarian assistance and disaster relief in Third World countries, and has stood ready to respond on a moment's notice in the global war on terrorism.