Wesley ruled that members of the Bureau of Humane Law Enforcement cannot act as humane officers until he resolves questions about their legitimacy as a local humane group.
What does HLE stand for?
HLE stands for Humane Law Enforcement (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and New York City Police Department)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLE
We have 37 other meanings of HLE in our Acronym Attic
- High Level Design Validation and Test (Workshop)
- High-Level Defense Waste
- Half-Life Elite (gaming, Half-Life modification)
- Healthy Life Expectancy
- Hertz Local Edition
- High Level Estimate
- Higher Layer Entity (computing)
- Holy Land Experience (Christian exhibit and museum; Orlando, FL)
- Home Learning Environment (early education)
- Houston Language Emulator
- Heartland Lions Eye Banks
- Healthy Living East Cambridgeshire (UK)
- Human Lens Epithelial Cell (eye)
- High Level Experts Group
- Horse Leukocyte Elastase Inhibitor
- Horizontal-Loop Electromagnetic (system)
- Header Length
- High Latitude Ecological Observatory
- Humane Law Enforcement Officer (animal cruelty investigator)
- Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bureau of Humane Law Enforcement had acquired a search warrant on Nov.
12 by the Bureau of Humane Law Enforcement at the Sun Valley farm after reports of sick animals and deplorable conditions.