What does HCPR stand for?
HCPR stands for Humana Clinical Pharmacy Review (Louisville, KY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCPR
We have 2 other meanings of HCPR in our Acronym Attic
- Herbert Cane Protection and Productivity Board (agriculture; Australia)
- Health Care Policy, Planning and Management (Organisation for Eastern Caribbean States and USAID)
- Harvard Cancer Prevention Program Project
- Home Country Physical Presence Requirement
- High Coverage Point to Point Transit (California Partners for Advanced Transit and Highways)
- Health Care Personnel Registry (Division of Health Service Regulation; Department of Health and Human Services; North Carolina)
- Health Care Policy and Research (various organizations)
- Health Care Policy Roundtable
- Health Care Provider Records
- Horry County Parks and Recreation (South Carolina)
- Health Care Public Relations Association (Canada)
- Health Care Provider Reimbursement Manual
- High-Capacity Personal Rapid Transit
- Halifax County Public Schools (Halifax, VA)
- Hard Copy Processing System (US Navy NUWC sonar display system)
- Hawaii Content and Performance Standards (Hawaii State Department of Education)
- Henrico County Public Schools (Virginia)
- Hillsborough County Public Schools (Florida)
- Howard County Public Schools (Maryland)
- Hybrid Cutoff Priority Scheme