What does H-DBAS stand for?
H-DBAS stands for Human-Transcriptome Database for Alternative Splicing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Human Bone Morphogenetic Protein Implants
- Hereditary Form of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Horizontal Canal Benign Paroxysmal Positioning Vertigo
- Home - Base Station
- High Basal Body Temperature
- Heavy Chain Complementarity-Determining Region 3
- Hylleraas-Configuration Interaction
- Human Cell Line Activation Test
- Hard Decision-Directed Phase-Locked Loop
- Harley-Davidson Owners Club Norway
- Haseman and Elston Method (genetics)
- Hybrid Envelope Elimination and Restoration (transmitters)
- Hybrid Envelope Elimination and Restoration/Envelope Tracking (power supply modulation technique)
- Human Recombinant Epidermal Growth Factor (wound care)
- Hispanic Established Populations for Epidemiologic Studies of the Elderly (survey)
- Hepatic Plasma Membrane Fatty Acid Binding Protein
- Heliborne Forward Air Controller