Washington, June 26 ( ANI ): A human-powered helicopter built by University of Maryland students has broken a flight duration record.
What does HPH stand for?
HPH stands for Human-Powered Helicopter (engineering)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPH
We have 50 other meanings of HPH in our Acronym Attic
- Hand Pull Hole (light rail)
- Handley Page Herald (model airplane)
- Hashimoto-Pritzker Histiocytosis (disease)
- Health Promoting Hospitals
- Helix Pomatia Hemocyanin
- High Performance Helicopter
- High Performance Hub
- High Performance Hydrogen (furnaces)
- Highland Park Hospital
- Hodge Podge Hardware
- Hutchinson Port Holdings, Ltd.
- Hawaii Public Health Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Hawaii Public Housing Authority
- Historic Paulus Hook Association, Inc. (Jersey City, NJ)
- Holly Park Homeowners Association (Hawthorne, CA)
- Horsham Preservation and Historical Association (Horsham, PA)
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance (Ontario, Canada)
- High Production Home Builders Council (National Association of Home Builders)
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (fiction)
- Hamburg Port Health Center (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: A team from the University of Maryland have set an unofficial world record for human-powered helicopter flight.
Washington, May 10 (ANI): University of Maryland students are all set to make history this Wednesday by test-flying their human-powered helicopter for the first time.