9780769547213 Intelligent human-machine systems and cybernetics; proceedings: 2v.
What does HMS stand for?
HMS stands for Human-Machine System (ergonomics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMS
We have 326 other meanings of HMS in our Acronym Attic
- Hotel Management System
- Hour Minute Second
- Hrvatski Macevalacki Savez (Croatian Fencing Federation)
- Hrvatski Motociklisticki Savez (Croatian Motorcycle Federation)
- Hubble Middle School (Wheaton, IL)
- Hughes Missile Systems (now Raytheon Company)
- Hull Mounted Sonar
- Human Metabolic Simulator
- Human Movement Studies (various locations)
- Human Safety Mandatory Modification
- Humboldt Merchant Services (account provider; Eureka, CA)
- Huntington Middle School (California)
- Hyatt Main Street (hotel)
- Hybrid Management System
- Hydro-Meteorological Station
- Hydrogen Mixing Studies
- Hypermobility Syndrome (rheumatology)
- Hyperreactive Malarial Syndrome (disease)
- Hybrid Management Sub-Layer
- Helmet-Mounted Sight/Display System (V-22 Osprey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To quantify the effectiveness of a prosthesis control interface, one must model the human-machine system in the context of how it affects user performance.
9780769541518 Intelligent human-machine systems and cybernetics; proceedings; 2v.
9780769544441 Intelligent human-machine systems and cybernetics; proceedings: 2v.
9780769537528 Intelligent human-machine systems and cybernetics; proceedings; 2v.