It's conceivable that anything you can do on today's mobile devices, you will be able to do on your hand using OmniTouch," says Chris Harrison of Carnegie Mellon's Human-Computer Interaction Institute.
What does HCII stand for?
HCII stands for Human-Computer Interaction Institute (Carnegie Mellon University)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCII
We have 1 other meaning of HCII in our Acronym Attic
- Hannoverschen Cochlear Implant Gesellschaft (German: Hanover's Cochlear Implant Society; Germany)
- Health Care Industry Group
- Health Communication Interest Group (Western States Communication Association; Omaha, NE)
- Hepatitis C Immune Globulin (biomedicine)
- Hot Cathode Ion Gauge
- Human-Computer Interface Guidelines
- Huntsville CALS Interest Group
- Holy Cross Immaculate Heart of Mary (Chicago, IL)
- Health Care Information Infrastructure (National Information Infrastructure subset)
- Human-Computer Intelligent Interaction (research)
- Human-Computer Interaction International (conference)
- Hybrid Capture II (assay)
- Hampshire Centre for Independent Living (UK)
- Hawaii Centers for Independent Living (Honolulu, HI)
- Health Care Information Line
- Hillingdon Centre for Independent Living (UK)
- Honda Cars India Limited (Honda Motor Company)
- Hotel Corporation of India, Ltd.
- Human Computer Interface Laboratory
- Human-Computer Interaction Layer
Samples in periodicals archive:
student in Carnegie Mellon's Human-Computer Interaction Institute.
In a study of 21 teenagers, researchers at Carnegie Mellon's Human-Computer Interaction Institute (HCII) and School of Design discovered that the very fact that virtual possessions don't have a physical form may actually enhance their value.