We wanted to know why the virus hasn't been able to jump from human to human easily," professor Wendy Barclay, co-author of the study from the Division of Investigative Science at Imperial College London, said.
What does H2H stand for?
H2H stands for Human to Human (transmission of disease)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of H2H
We have 9 other meanings of H2H in our Acronym Attic
- Heart to Heart
- Helmet2Helmet (NFL forum)
- Here to help
- Hero to Hero (troop morale campaign)
- Heroes to Hired (military civilian job transition)
- Highway to Hell
- Him to Her
- Host to Host
- House 2 Home (various organizations)
- Human to Human (information technology, business process management)
- Hummer 2 Hydrogen (GM experimental hydrogen fuel cell-powered SUV)
- Hackers 2 Hackers Conference
- Hope to Hear from You Soon (chat)
- Hell If I Know (Defying Gravity; TV)
- Hope 2000 (hacker convention)
- Dihydrogen Monoxide (water)
- Halloween: 20 Years Later (movie)
- Hard 2 Obtain (hip hop)
- Heaven 2 Others (teen center)
- Helping to Overcome (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those changes allowed the diseases to spread easily from human to human.
A mutation that allows the Bird Flu virus to be easily transmitted from human to human would certainly put airline passengers at risk.
Although the H5N1 avian flu is already a serious problem in Asia, it will not become a major threat to human health worldwide until and unless the virus mutates into a strain that is both highly virulent and highly communicable from human to human.
So far, there has been no sustained transmission from human to human.