The next step for the Zurich researchers was to test how Sox10 works in human melanoma cells.
What does HM7 stand for?
HM7 stands for Human melanoma cells
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hardness Maintenance/Hardness Surveillance
- Hazardous Materials/Hazardous Waste
- Hospital Corpsman First Class (USN/USNR Rating)
- Human Muscarinic M1
- Hell March 2 (song)
- Hornady Mach 2 (ammunition)
- Hospital Corpsman Second Class (USN/USNR Rating)
- Hollywood-Mogul (movie business simulation game)
- Hospital Corpsman Third Class (USN/USNR Rating)
- Harvest Moon 64 (video game)
- Habitat Management Area (various locations)
- Haffenreffer Museum of Anthropology (Brown University; Providence, RI)
- Half Moon Antenna
- Halloween Mask Association (resource)
- Harbor Medical Associates (Massachusetts)
- Hardware Maintenance Agreement (technology contract)
- Hardwood Manufacturers Association
- Hargrave Military Academy (Chatham, Virginia)
- Harvard Musical Association (Boston, MA)
- Hawaii Medical Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sister chromatid exchange (SCE) rates in human melanoma cells as an index of mutagenesis.
In trials, it halted the growth of human melanoma cells carried in immunodeficient mice.
When they injected human melanoma cells into these mice, the compound "completely inhibited the growth of tumors," Pezzuto says.
After intravenously injecting 1 million human melanoma cells in a mouse, Robertson and colleagues observed entrapment of many of these cells in the lung vessels.