Materials and Methods MATERIALS Protein A, human whole blood (without anticoagulant), BSA, silver nitrate (99.
What does HWB stand for?
HWB stands for Human Whole Blood
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HWB
We have 33 other meanings of HWB in our Acronym Attic
- Handwörterbuch (German: concise dictionary)
- Harold W Becker (author)
- Harvey Whitney Books (pharmacotherapy)
- Hazardous Recreational Water Body
- Help with Business (accounting)
- Hiroshima Will Burn (band)
- Hot Water Boiler
- Hot Water Bottle
- House Waybill (shipping)
- Howitzer Battery
- Hyannis Water Board
- Hybrid Wing/Body (wing design, aviation)
- Haar-Wavelet-Based Multi-Resolution Time Domain
- Home Water Birth After Cesarean
- Hot Water Baseboard (heating system)
- How We Built Britain (British Broadcasting Company series)
- High-Water Base Fluid (hydraulic fluid)
- Hyperfractionated Whole Brain Irradiation
- Health and Well Being Impact Assessment (UK)
- Hawaii Winter Baseball League
Samples in periodicals archive:
SUMMARY The aim of this bench study was to investigate whether adenosine influences secretion of interleukin-10 (IL-10) in human whole blood culture stimulated with lipopolysaccharide.
Additionally, to examine in vivo effects of NP, we also analyzed the effects of NP itself and the synergistic effects of NP and a typical inflammatory agent, opsonized zymosan, on human whole blood including neutrophils.
A lyophilized product prepared from human whole blood, the control is designed to provide an unbiased assessment of a laboratory's trace metals testing system.