The report was issued by FDA's Human Tissue Task Force (HTTF), an intro-agency group assembled in August 2006 to evaluate the effectiveness of the agency's tissue regulations.
What does HTTF stand for?
HTTF stands for Human Tissue Task Force (US FDA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HTTF
We have 2 other meanings of HTTF in our Acronym Attic
- Hotel and Tourism Training Centre (various locations)
- Hudson Technical Training Center (Cheswick, PA)
- HyperTransport Technology Consortium
- Hard to Treat Diseases, Inc. (biotech company)
- High Temperature Thermal Desorption
- High Temperature Thermal Energy Storage
- Hail to the Thief (Radiohead album)
- Haze Technical Task Force
- High Tech Task Force
- High-Temperature Test Facility (various organizations)
- Human Trafficking Task Force (various locations)
- Heavenly Trip to Hell (band)
- Household Tips, Tricks & Hints (website)
- Higher Teacher Training Institute
- Hotel and Tourism Training Institute (various locations)
- Hail to the King (gaming)
- Hardware Trade Technology Limited
- Hereford Table Tennis League (UK)
- High Throughput Transfer & Loading
- High-speed Transistor-Transistor Logic
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to the release of the FDA's Human Tissue Task Force report, Senator Charles Schumer (D-NY) introduced legislation calling for increased oversight of the tissue banking industry.
The main priority of the FDA Human Tissue Task Force (HTTF) will be to assess the effectiveness of the implementation of the new tissue regulations, which went into effect in 2005.