The United States Congressional-Executive Commission on China, formed in 2000 to monitor human rights in China reports, "Citizens who challenge state controls on religion, speech, or assembly continue to face severe government repression" (Zenit, Nov.
What does HRIC stand for?
HRIC stands for Human Rights in China (est. 1989)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRIC
We have 11 other meanings of HRIC in our Acronym Attic
- Horticulture Research International Association
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (Specialty Equipment Market Association)
- Human Rights Impact Assessment
- Human Rights International Alliance
- Hasty Reconnaissance/Initial Action Phase
- Hampton Roads Independent Baptist Church
- Holifield Radioactive Ion Beam Facility
- Hamilton Regional Indian Centre (est. 1972; Canada)
- Health Research Innovation Centre (University of Calgary; Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Human Resource Investment Council (various states)
- Human Rights Institute of Canada (Institut Canadien des Droits Humains)
- Hungarian Research Institute of Canada (University of Toronto; history and social sciences)
- Hawaii Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Human Resources ID
- Human Rights and Intercultural Dialogue
- Health Related Information Dissemination Amongst Youth (India)
- Human Rights Information and Documentation Center
- Hudson River Improvement Fund (New York, NY)
- Human Resources Investment Fund
- Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act of 1998
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beijing hasn't made sufficient progress to justify dropping multilateral measures," says Human Rights in China.