Calling governance failures a main driver of the insurgency, Roth said: "NATO members should take human rights and good governance as seriously as more traditional security issues.
What does HRGG stand for?
HRGG stands for Human Rights and Good Governance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Hatyai Resort & Golf Club (Thailand)
- High-Resolution Gas Chromatography
- Human Resource Generalist Certification
- Human Response to Global Change
- High-Resolution Gas Chromatography with Electron Capture Detection
- High-resolution Gas Chromatography with Electron-Capture Detection
- High Road Golf Expeditions (Scotland)
- Hudson River Greenland Festival (kayaking)
- Human Rights and Governance Fund (Australia)
- Human Rights Global Focus (research quarterly)
- Human Rights and Governance Grants Program
- Human Recombinant Growth Hormone
- Hampton Roads Green Party (Virginia)
- Hire and Retain Good People, LLC (Bourne, MA)
- Human Rights Group of Pakistan (est. 1995; Karachi, Pakistan)
- Hydroxyproline-Rich Glycoproteins
- Hyper RISC (Reduced Instruction Set Computer) Graphic Processor (Sanyo)
- High-Resolution Gamma-Ray Spectrometry
- Historical Research Group of Sittingbourne (Sittingbourne, England, UK)
- Hydroxyl Radical Generation Systems (chemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PA has called for continuing the EU support to the PA policies intended to uphold human rights and good governance, especially in light of the draft penal code that is being currently developed.
The sub-committee for democracy, human rights and good governance discussed Wednesday the implementation of the Action Plan emanating from the neighborly relations between the EU and Jordan.