O'Brien has an extensive legal background practising as a barrister, including representing health practitioners in the Health Practitioners disciplinary Tribunal, the Human Rights Review Tribunal, Nursing Council and at Coroners' hearing and Health and Disability Commissioner investigations.
What does HRRT stand for?
HRRT stands for Human Rights Review Tribunal (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRRT
- Human Resources Review and Remuneration Committee (Telkom; South Africa)
- Human Rights and Race Relations Centre (Canada)
- Horse Rescue Relief and Retirement Fund, Inc. (Cumming, GA)
- High Risk Rural Roads Program
- Hard Rock Reentry System (ocean drilling)
- Hrvatski Rock 'n' Roll Savez (Croatian Rock 'n' Roll Association)
- Human Research Review Section (Washington State Institutional Review Board; Olympia, WA)
- Human Resources Record System
- Human Resources Regional Service Center (DODEA)
- High-Resolution Research Tomograph
- High Rate Telemetry Test Set
- High Resolution Real-Time Ultrasonography
- Human Resources Research Unit (Open University; UK)
- Honolulu Resource Recovery Venture (energy provider)
- Hospice of the Red River Valley (Fargo, ND)
- Holiday Rambler Recreational Vehicle Club
- Hachioji Rugby School (Japan)
- Hair Replacement System
- Hallucinogen Rating Scale (psychometric assessment)
- Hamilton Depression Rating Scale (pscyhology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier, Sikh Council secretary Verpal Singh said they would ask the Human Rights Review Tribunal to overturn the club's decision.
It's the next step in mediation that was started with the Human Rights Commission and as the logical next step we are going to the Human Rights Review Tribunal," Singh said.