11) Luke Glanville, The Responsibility to Protect Beyond Borders, 12 (1) Human Rights Law Review (2012), p.
What does HRLR stand for?
HRLR stands for Human Rights Law Review
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hyconeechee Regional Library Inc. (Yanceyville, NC)
- Human Rights Law Journal
- Ham Radio License Manual
- High-Resolution Light Microscopy (medical technology)
- Hamilton Regional Laboratory Medicine Program (Ontario, Canada)
- Human Resources Learning Management System
- Human Rights Law Network (est. 1989; New Delhi)
- Hunter Region Landcare Network (New South Wales, Australia)
- Human Resources Line of Business (United States Office of Personnel Management)
- Human Resource Leadership Program
- Human Rights Law Resource Centre (Australia)
- Huron River Labrador Retriever Club (est. 1979; Michigan)
- Human Rights Law Society
- Hampton Roads Linux Users Group
- Herley Industries, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Halifax Regional Municipality (Canada)
- Handbook of Radar Measurement
- Harmonic Rejection Mixer (electrical engineering)
- Head of Risk Management (various businesses)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They released their findings in a book-length monograph and website published by the Columbia Human Rights Law Review on Tuesday.
2005) 'Market Fundamentalisms at the Altar of Human Rights', Human Rights Law Review 5, pp 1-26.