The opposition called the changes a dilution and Ben Schokman, senior lawyer at the Human Rights Law Resource Centre, said they were "farcical" and only partially restored the Racial Discrimination Act.
What does HRLRC stand for?
HRLRC stands for Human Rights Law Resource Centre (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRLRC
We have 1 other meaning of HRLRC in our Acronym Attic
- Human Rights Law Journal
- Ham Radio License Manual
- High-Resolution Light Microscopy (medical technology)
- Hamilton Regional Laboratory Medicine Program (Ontario, Canada)
- Human Resources Learning Management System
- Human Rights Law Network (est. 1989; New Delhi)
- Hunter Region Landcare Network (New South Wales, Australia)
- Human Resources Line of Business (United States Office of Personnel Management)
- Human Resource Leadership Program
- Human Rights Law Review
- Huron River Labrador Retriever Club (est. 1979; Michigan)
- Human Rights Law Society
- Hampton Roads Linux Users Group
- Herley Industries, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Halifax Regional Municipality (Canada)
- Handbook of Radar Measurement
- Harmonic Rejection Mixer (electrical engineering)
- Head of Risk Management (various businesses)
- Heart-Rate Monitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Human Rights Law Resource Centre has prepared a detailed submission which recommends that the Government show international leadership by signing and ratifying the Protocol early.