In October, the parliamentary Administration and Justice Committee began considering draft legislation that would establish a National Human Rights Institute, with a permane NNA 2013 LEBANON Provided by Syndigate.
What does HRI stand for?
HRI stands for Human Rights Institute (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRI
We have 131 other meanings of HRI in our Acronym Attic
- Host-Related Impuritie (biology)
- Hotel, Restaurant, and Institution
- Household Residual Income (UK)
- Housing Resources, Inc. (various locations)
- Howe Robinson Index (shipbroker freight index)
- Huddersfield Royal Infirmary (UK)
- Hull Royal Infirmary
- Human Readable Interpretation
- Human Resource Index
- Human Resources Improvements (France)
- Human Rights Internet (Ottawa, Canada)
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Humanitarian Relief Initiative
- Hyundai Research Institute
- Honda Research Institute Japan
- Hampton Roads Internet Association (Virginia)
- High Resolution Image Analysis (medical technology)
- Horticulture Research International Association
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (Specialty Equipment Market Association)
- Human Rights Impact Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Geneva, Oct 9 (ONA)---The National Commission for Human Rights in collaboration with Swiss-based Geneva Human Rights Institute recently organized a training course on human rights and their national and international mechanisms for protection.
She was one of the consultants behind the initiative to establish an Independent Human Rights Institute in Yemen funded by the EU.
ISLAMABAD, March 04, 2012 (Balochistan Times): A three days Conference of seafarers, scholars, maritime professional and other stake holders from India , Bangladesh , the USA , China , the UK , Canada and Pakistan concluded in Karachi on Saturday The event was organized by the Fazaldad Human Rights Institute Islamabad in cooperation with Dalhousie University in Canada and National Defense University of the United States and Pakistan Bahria University .
To ensure that respect for human rights is embedded throughout government, draft legislation will shortly be presented to establish a National Human Rights Institute in accordance with the Paris Principles.
The committee encouraged and urged the State party to establish a National Human Rights Institute to monitor and assist the State in implementing the obligations of the Convention.
In February of last year caretaker Labor Minister Butros Harb unveiled a draft law covering domestic workers written in conjunction with several civil society groups, as well as General Security and the Beirut Bar Association's Human Rights Institute.