9781441173058 Schooling for social change; the rise and impact of human rights education in India.
What does HRE stand for?
HRE stands for Human Rights Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRE
We have 87 other meanings of HRE in our Acronym Attic
- High-Resolution Electrocardiography (heart disease)
- Highland Real Estate (various locations)
- His/Her Royal Eminence
- Holy Roman Emperor
- Holy Roman Empire
- Homes Real Estate Ltd (UK)
- Hormone-Responsive Element
- Human Relations Education
- Human Reliability
- Human Resources and Employment (various organizations)
- Hurricane Relief Effort (various organizations)
- Hypo Real Estate
- Homogeneous Reactor Experiments 1, 2
- Hardware Routing Engine-Xylan
- Hampton Roads Eye Associates (Newport News, VA)
- Health and Research Employees' Association of NSW
- Hepburn Renewable Energy Association (Australia)
- Human Resources Exchange Association (Beaver County, Pennsylvania)
- Human Rights Education Associates
- Hungarian Real Estate Association (est. 1991)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The working group assigned with revising the existing regulations on curricula analyzes the curricula in terms of democratic citizenship and human rights education.
Muscat, Dec 5 (ONA)--- The Sultanate, represented by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) will take part in the 3rd International Conference on Human Rights Education, which will begin its deliberations in the Republic of Poland tomorrow (Thursday).
It will be beneficial to the society at large and state because our students will spread the education received and they would go on educating other people so the network of Human Rights Education will develop starting from the Patkai Christian College," said Epao.
On the sidelines of the meeting, Al-Harbi told reporters that the purpose of the meeting was to follow up on national reports on human rights, including requirements to activate the human rights education plan in the region.
This statement was echoed by Mrs Anna Paolini, the UNESCO representative in Jordan, who affirmed that human rights education is a powerful tool for building inclusive societies respectful of human dignity,.
0, improving media literacy of secondary school teaches, intercultural courses on human rights education, and design and use of open educational resources.