The Human Rights Consultative Committee, a group of more than 80 rights groups, organised the nationwide marches on Wednesday to protest President Bingu wa Mutharika s handling of the economy and what activists call his growing autocratic tendencies.
What does HRCC stand for?
HRCC stands for Human Rights Consultative Committee (Malawi)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRCC
We have 36 other meanings of HRCC in our Acronym Attic
- High Ratio Compact Chamber (engine combustion chamber)
- Higher Rock Christian Church (Philippines)
- Highlands Ranch Cycling Club (Colorado)
- Hog River Canoe Club
- Holbrook Ranch Computing Center
- Holy Roman Catholic Church
- Horsham Rural City Council (Australia)
- Hotel Roanoke and Conference Center (Virginia)
- House Republican Campaign Committee
- Human Resources Centre of Canada
- Hunterdon Regional Cancer Center (New Jersey)
- Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce (West Virginia)
- Human Resource Centre of Canada for Students
- Hampton Roads Clean Cities Coalition
- Hood River County Chamber of Commerce (Oregon)
- Hampton Roads Center for Clinical Research, Inc. (Norfolk, VA)
- Hand-Held Radio Control Device
- Hand-held Remote Control Device
- Human Relations & Cultural Diversity (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Human Resources Collection Directive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aa AaAa The participants raised Morocco's experience in the area of education and human rights training, in which area the Kingdom plays a key role since 2008, as Human Rights Consultative Committee -affiliated to the Human Rights Council- is headed by a Moroccan woman, and the ICC designated another Moroccan woman to coordinate the contribution of this committee and human rights national institutions to the draft declaration, he said.
Mavuto Bamusi, head of the Human Rights Consultative Committee, said: "Inter-country adoption is not the best way of providing protection to children.
Rodgers Newa, executive director of the NGO, Human Rights Consultative Committee, has called for the prosecution of Muluzi, Jumbe and the other officials allegedly implicated in the scandal.
Established in 1993 in response to major political changes occurring in Malawi, C&S was active in founding the Human Rights Consultative Committee, whose main objective is to strengthen the fragile democracy emerging in Malawi by promoting civic and human rights throughout the Blantyre Synod.