According to the report "State of Human Rights in 2012" issued by Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP), the current literacy rate for girls was 42% and for boys 74% in the country.
What does HRCP stand for?
HRCP stands for Human Rights Commission of Pakistan
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRCP
We have 18 other meanings of HRCP in our Acronym Attic
- Human Rights Council of North Central Florida
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
- Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce (Virginia)
- Human Resource Council of South Africa
- Hawaii Rules of Civil Procedure
- Health Related Careers Program
- Health Research Council of the Pacific
- Health Resourch Center for Palestine
- High Resolution Cloud Prognosis Model
- High Resolution Crankcase Pressure
- Hybrid Rice Commercialization Program (various locations)
- Hampton Roads Chief Petty Officer Association (Virginia)
- Highway Route Controlled Quantity
- Hardware Requirements and Certification Review (US NASA)
- Historic Rally Car Register (UK)
- Health Research Capacity Strengthening (est. 2004; various locations)
- Health Research Classification System (UK Clinical Research Collaboration)
- High-Resolution Camera System
- Holy Rosary Catholic School (various locations)
- Hudson River Community Sailing (Hudson River Park; New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan has strongly condemned drone attacks.
The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan said that of the 943 women murdered last year, 600 were accused of illicit activity and were raped or gang-raped before they were killed.
According to the independent Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, last year targeted killings in Karachi claimed the lives of 237 political activities and 301 other civilians, while 81 people were killed in the year in gang fights.
They are Human Rights Commission of Pakistan Executive Director IA Rehman, Executive Director of South Asia Partnership Pakistan Mohammad Tehsin, Women's Organisation for Rights and Development Director Aqsa Khan, Executive Director of Interactive Resource Center Mohammad Waseem, Program Director of Mehergarh Maliha Husain, head of Preview Sajid Munir and human rights activist from Karachi Uzma Noorani.