uk Subaru of America, Incorporated, a subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries (TYO: 7270), has received the top rating of 100 percent in the 2011 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), the ninth-annual survey administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation (HRC).
What does HRCF stand for?
HRCF stands for Human Rights Campaign Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRCF
We have 1 other meaning of HRCF in our Acronym Attic
- Health Research Council Ethics Committee (New Zealand)
- Human Renal Cortical Epithelial Cells
- Habitat Restoration Cost Estimation Model (watershed management)
- Human Rights City Edmonton Project (Canada)
- Harvard-Radcliffe Christian Fellowship (Cambridge, MA)
- High Reliability Certified Flow
- Himalayan Research and Cultural Foundation
- Historic Racing Club de France (French sports car club)
- Historic Rally Club Finland
- Holy Rosary Colleges Foundation (Philippines)
- Human Rights Campaign Fund (formerly Human Rights Campaign, HRC)
- Hawaii Research Center for Futures Studies
- Home Replacement Cost Guarantee
- Hood River County Government
- Houston Residential Commercial Glass and Mirror (Spring, TX)
- High Resolution Capillary Gas Chromatography
- Human Resources and Corporate Governance Committee
- Hunterdon Regional Community Health (Flemington, NJ)
- Hood River County Historical Museum (Hood River, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The number of companies that receive top ratings on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation Corporate Equality Index, for example, rose from 13 in 2002 to 305 in the latest report.
uk The Human Rights Campaign Foundation (HRC) has recognised Chrysler LLC (Chrysler), a United States-based automaker, with high ranking in its annual Corporate Equality Index.
Auto Business News-3 September 2008-The Human Rights Campaign Foundation honours Subaru of America(C)2008 ENPublishing - http://www.