The Commission staff also visited the HQs' of the Supreme Commission for Human Rights Bureau and reviewed the mechanisms of work at the Bureau.
What does HRB stand for?
HRB stands for Human Rights Bureau (Montana DOL&I)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HRB
We have 48 other meanings of HRB in our Acronym Attic
- High Risk Borrower
- High-Readiness Brigade (UN)
- High-Risk Behavior
- Highways Research Board (UK)
- Historic Review Board (various locations)
- Hot-Rolled Band (metal product)
- Housing Revenue Bond (various organizations)
- Human Resources Boosters
- Human Resources Branch (Canada)
- Human Rights Bibliography
- Humanities Research Board (UK)
- Rockwell Hardness B Scale (also seen as Hardness Rockwell B)
- Harrisonburg-Rockingham Bar Association (Virginia)
- Havana Rabbit Breeders Association
- Historic Red Bluff Association (California)
- HoofBeats Rare Breed Association
- HrvatskiBarokni Ansambl (Hungarian)
- Human Resources Benchmarking Association
- Human Rights Based Approach
- Humboldt River Basin Assessment (Nevada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fatima Al-Blooshi received GCC Human Rights Bureau Assistant Secretary for Legal Affairs Hamad bin Rashid Al Merri.
Upon receiving the GCC Human Rights Bureau Assistant Secretary for Legal Affairs Hamad bin Rashid Al-Merri, Bahraini Human Rights and Social Development Minister Dr.
In March of 2001, Nurse Rolison filed a gender discrimination claim with the Montana Human Rights Bureau (MHRB).
He later left it to form the Northern Ireland Human Rights Bureau that collated statistics on punishment beatings and paramilitary-forced exile.
Increased funding for the human rights bureau and for human rights initiatives would also be a significant sign of commitment by the new administration.