PURPOSE: To determine whether anthocyanin-enriched bilberry extracts modulate pre- or posttranslational levels of oxidative stress defense enzymes heme-oxygenase (HO)-1 and glutathione S-transferase-pi (GST-pi) in cultured human retinal pigment epithelial (RPE) cells.
What does HRPE stand for?
HRPE stands for Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial (cells)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HRPE
- Human Resources Programs Development and Improvement
- Hampton Roads Port of Embarkation
- Health Research Programs of Excellence (Canada)
- Health-Related Physical Education
- High Risk Parent Education
- High Risk Pest Exclusion
- High RPM Pedaling Efforts
- high-resolution protein electrophoresis
- Highly Recurring Phonics Elements
- Historic Royal Palaces Enterprises Limited
- Human Rights Public Education
- Hurtley Ranch Pony Express
- Hypoxia Responsive Promotor Element
- Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cell-Conditioned Medium
- Health-Related Physical Fitness
- Hexadecimal Reference Publication Format
- Human Rights Project Fund (Foreign and Commonwealth Office; UK)
- Habitable Rooms per Hectare (UK population density measurement; also seen as HRH)
- HIV-Related Pulmonary Hypertension
- Hamilton Renewable Power Incorporated (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study involved six people with Parkinson's who received human retinal pigment epithelial (RPE) cell implants into their brains.