These shifts include: * no longer treating human resources planning as a separate policy exercise by integrating health human resources planning into overall health system design issues; and * planning health human resources needs from the perspective of population health needs instead of planning on personnel numbers; * basing human resources planning on teams of providers rather than on individual health professions; * co-operation between jurisdictions, including provinces and communities within those provinces.
What does HRN stand for?
HRN stands for Human Resources Need
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRN
We have 34 other meanings of HRN in our Acronym Attic
- Health Reporting Network
- Heroin (narcotic drug)
- Hidden Recharge Number
- Home Rehabilitation Network (online program)
- Hood River News (Hood River, OR)
- Host Resource Negotiator
- Hotel Reservations Network, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- House Rabbit Network
- Hryvnia (Ukrainian currency unit)
- Human Resource Network
- Human Rights in Nigeria
- Humanities Research Network
- Haflinger Registry of North America (Coshocton, OH)
- Hedrick Ranch Nature Area
- Hidden River Neighborhood Association (Bowling Green, KY)
- Halstead-Reitan Neuropsychological Battery (tests)
- Hartman Reserve Nature Center (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Hudson River National Estuarine Research Reserve (New York)
- Hardware-Based Random Number Generator
- Human Rights Network International
Samples in periodicals archive:
Similarly, an understanding of a company's human resources needs can help a CFO make both rational and humane decisions when it comes to rightsizing the business and planning its future needs.